SOAP::Lite, RequestContext and

  • sinusiks
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 26, 2009
      Hello,

      I am a total newbie using SOAP and I am occasionally using it for some
      of the services of our partners. Up until now I only had to use it
      twice with very simple services that had their own WSDL and performed
      simple queries such as:

      my $service = SOAP::Lite -> service('file:./myservice.wsdl');
      my $response = $service->SomeAction(@params);

      But now I have to make a script that communicates with a bigger soap
      server that implements a couple of functionality that I am not
      familiar with.. I have a WSDL file and some short instructions:

      1.) Request Context
      Our partners sent us instructions to use Request Context like:

      <ns1:RequestContext>
      <RequestHeader></RequestHeader>
      <UserInfo>
      <UserName>myusername</UserName>
      <UserPass>mypassword</UserPass>
      <AuthToken/>
      </UserInfo>
      <DataInfo>
      <DataName>mydataname</DataName>
      </DataInfo>
      </ns1:RequestContext>

      how to include this into SOAP request?

      2.) complex queries:
      Instructions also have some input parameters specifications for the
      methods.. e.g.:

      <ns:RequestBody>
      <ns4:UserIdentity>
      <ns5:UserName>abcdefg</ns5:UserName>
      </ns4:UserIdentity>
      <ns4:Description>lorem ipsum dolor sit amet</ns4:Description>
      </ns:RequestBody>

      How to make a call for a method (e.g. SomeMethod) using the data above?

      Thank you for any help. I would really appreciate some examples.