Using WSDL and setting method attributes

  • BRIAN
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 19, 2009
      I am trying to write a Perl SOAP client for our website to use Verisign security fobs. So far,
      I have gotten SSL, and WSDL to work. However, all of my requests are rejected since I don't
      have "Version" set in the method.

      That is, I get this back:

      Invalid XML: Expected attribute: Version

      When I send:

      <soap:Body>
      <vips:ActivateToken>
      <vips:TokenId xsi:type="xsd:string">N/A</vips:TokenId>
      </vips:ActivateToken>
      </soap:Body>

      Where I should be sending:

      <soap:Body>
      <vips:ActivateToken Version="2.0" Id="12345">
      <vips:TokenId xsi:type="xsd:string">N/A</vips:TokenId>
      </vips:ActivateToken>
      </soap:Body>

      It appears as if it is set within the xsd files that are included. Now, I should also note that
      the files they provide for it have a flaw or two, so it may be the wsdl files that are
      mangled, but I still don't know how to set the attributes regardless. (specifically, they have
      the address wrong, in that it doesn't have the full DNS name of the pilot servers, but just
      the host portion).

      I found some documentation regarding doing this using the call method, but
      unfortunately, when it is used with service, it bails hard. I don't want to static code the
      entire thing, mainly because I really don't have the time or experience to do it.

      All the specific info is from https://vipdeveloper.verisign.com/vip/home.jsp