Re: Where's SOAP::Data?

  • Thomas J Pinkl
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 8, 2009
      On Thu, Jan 08, 2009 at 04:18:12AM -0000, Kevin wrote:
      > Good day everyone,
      >
      > Rather than try to explain what I'm doing (for now) I'll just mention
      > that I installed the latest SOAP::Lite from CPAN
      > (MKUTTER/SOAP-Lite-0.710.08.tar.gz). When I try to use SOAP::Data I
      > get the standard "can't find SOAP/Lite/Data.pm" that I would expect to
      > see had I not installed SOAP::Lite at all.

      Based on that error message, it looks like you tried to use
      "SOAP::Lite::Data" and not "SOAP::Data", which is the correct
      module name.

      --
      Thomas J. Pinkl | Phone: 215-491-0763 (Direct)
      Senior Systems Architect | 215-442-9300 (HBS)

      This communication, including any attachments, may contain information that is confidential and may be privileged and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. It is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, disclosure, dissemination, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender. Thank you for your cooperation.