Calling web services without using SOAP:Lite

  • Bryan
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 17, 2008
      Does anyone have any examples of how to call a web service in Perl
      without using the SOAP:Lite package or any other third-party package?
      I realize it may be more cumbersome, but due to restraints with our
      current server environment, this is an avenue we need to explore. Any
      help would be greatly appreciated.

      Thanks