RE: [soaplite] Looking at a new ach processor and can use either nacha or their soap interface

  • Edward Kawas
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 10, 2008

      From what I can tell, I think that you will be fine.

      Eddie

      From: soaplite@yahoogroups.com [mailto:soaplite@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of matthewlenz
      Sent: November-10-08 11:35 AM
      To: soaplite@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [soaplite] Looking at a new ach processor and can use either nacha or their soap interface

      I've never done any SOAP or WSDL stuff before (although I am familiar
      with various RPC standards). I was reading through some of the
      documentation for SOAP::Lite and I was wondering if someone can glance
      at a WSDL url and determine if SOAP::Lite's schema functionality will
      support it:

      https://www.istreamdeposit.com/services/FileLoaderService0711?wsdl

      From what I can tell of the service's documentation I'm going to need
      to create container objects and the like.

      I ran the stub generator and it didn't complain but honestly I'm just
      now researching SOAP/WSDL so I'm not really even sure what I'm looking
      at just yet :)

      Any input on that url is much appreciated.