[Help] MM7 ( SOAP and HTTP )

  • duelist_thoa
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 29, 2008
      dear all,

      i have 2 case that realy need your help. but if you only answer 1 of
      those care really thanks fully to you.

      First case:

      i want to establish the connection with my customer using MM7 (
      anybody know? ), the things that i know about MM& seven is Server
      Client communication whit SOAP and HTTP as protocol.
      since i new in Perl and SOAP, so i really need your help.

      1. the customer send me SOAP XML whit attachment ( plain/text ) to me
      and this is the example of SOAP envelope :
      POST http://XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX:9999 HTTP/1.1
      Host: XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX:9999
      customer-id:ABC1234
      x-fh-Connection-ID:3
      type="text/xml"; start="<cid-999999000000@5>"
      <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
      <soap-env:Envelope
      xmlns:soap-env="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/"
      xsi:schemaLocation="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/soapenvelope.
      xsd">
      <soap-env:Header>
      <TransactionID
      soap-env:mustUnderstand="1"
      xmlns="http://www.firsthop.com/specs/MM7-extended/MM7-extended-1-3"
      xsi:schemaLocation="http://www.firsthop.com/specs/MM7-extended/MM7-
      extended-1-3/MM7-extended-1-3.xsd">
      fh-transaction-id-12345678909
      </TransactionID>
      </soap-env:Header>
      <soap-env:Body>
      <DeliverReq
      xmlns="http://www.firsthop.com/specs/MM7-extended/MM7-extended-1-3"
      xsi:schemaLocation="http://www.firsthop.com/specs/MM7-extended/MM7-
      extended-1-3/MM7-extended-1-3.xsd">
      <MM7Version>5.5.0-extended</MM7Version>
      <LinkedID>routerSMSNode1@cs01nfhq:57999</LinkedID>
      <Sender><Number>+6283809000XXX</Number></Sender>
      <Recipients><To><ShortCode>9999</ShortCode></To></Recipients>
      <TimeStamp>2007-12-26T03:15:46-00:00</TimeStamp>
      <Content allowAdaptations="true" href="<00005DC71A4C0019@...>"
      type="SMS"/>
      </DeliverReq>
      </soap-env:Body>
      </soap-env:Envelope>

      and the attachment is "Hello World".
      how can i get the value of "customer-id" "TransactionID"
      "MM7Version" "LinkedID" "Number" "ShortCode" "TimeStamp"
      and the attachment "Hello World".

      2. can you explain to me about [ allowAdaptations="true" ] and how to
      replay [ soap-env:mustUnderstand="1" ] ?

      Second case

      Please help me to create simple ( yes, just simple will help me a lot
      )Server script and client script.

      and this is the situation :
      1. i need a sample script to deliver SOAP envelop with the attachment
      a text string like " Hello World ".
      2. i need a sample script to print out the envelope and catch the
      value in the envelope ( header and body ) and in the attachment,
      and give the response back.

      once again i really thanks fully to you if you can answer my problem.
      right now i still learn the Perl and SOAP.

      Thx

      Regards