Re: [soaplite] mustUnderstand question

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 11, 2001
      Hi, Weidong!

      SOAP::Lite doesn't have full support for mustUnderstand yet (which
      requires header processors, support for intermediaries and a couple
      of other things). By default server will fault requests with
      mustUnderstand = "1" and you can alter this behavior using

      $SOAP::Constants::DO_NOT_CHECK_MUSTUNDERSTAND = 1;

      on server side. After that you can handle message in any way you like
      it. You are responsible to fail message if you can't handle header
      with mustUnderstand="1" for whatever reason. Hope it helps.

      Best wishes, Paul.

      http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/