Does soap:lite support DIME (attachments) well?

  • qafourever
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2008
      Does soap:lite support DIME (attachments) well?

      Anybody that could share some example code excersising on a public
      internet service?

      I saw some about it being in experimental stage in earlier versions of
      the library. How does it function now?

      If not, any other perl library that does?

      Thanks,
      QA4Ever