how to set the env prefix

  • cracknphrack
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 24, 2008
      I am using SOAP::WSDL (what I heard is a pre processor to the
      SOAP::Lite that runs underneath).
      Started with the usual wsdl2perl generated files (very handy, btw).

      The soap that is generated is *almost* acceptable to the picky .NET
      server that I'm trying to communicate with.
      The two missing parts (that the server administrator has pointed out
      to me) are:
      1) I need to change the prefix of the envelope from "SOAP-ENV" to "soap"

      2) I need to have the <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?> as the
      very first line of the request.

      I thought #2 happened by default, but I guess not.

      I tried a simple $soap->envprefix('soap'), but it rejected me with
      "Can't locate object method "envprefix""

      How do I solve the above two problems?
      Thanks.
    • patrick mariani
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 25, 2008
        I had the same issue with the SOAP-ENV prefix - here
        is the answer.

        p.

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 25, 2008
          > 1) I need to change the prefix of the envelope from "SOAP-ENV" to "soap"

          I'm only familiar with SOAP::Lite where you can also change the
          envprefix with adding this line:

          $SOAP::Constants::PREFIX_ENV = 'soap';

          > 2) I need to have the <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?> as the
          > very first line of the request.

          It'd always be the first line of the xml document. You can ask about
          it at http://www.cpanforum.com/dist/SOAP-WSDL.

          --
          Radek