Re: [soaplite] SOAP calls fail randomly

  • patrick mariani
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 22, 2008
      It is a max_client setting in the server.
      You should receive an error message about server busy (maybe?)

      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 25, 2008
        Nope, time is not a factor. waited a few mins before making 6th request.

        Discovered where the problem is,

        If i add a new package/pm and make my requests to the new methods, i get the problem described in my first post. restarting apache (HUP) clears the problem. which is the correct way when adding/modifing any packages/methods, at least from what i understand.

        Thanks for the help. :)

        - B