Custom HTTP headers using SOAP::Lite v0.71

  • sureshsundriyal
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 9, 2008
      I have a couple of scripts which had the following construct for
      custom http headers which worked with v0.69:

      $client->transport->http_request
      ->header('Foo' => 'Bar');

      but with v0.71, it seems that HTTP::Headers is instantiated only when
      the actual message is sent and the above code gives out errors.

      Is there a way to do the same thing with v0.71?

      --
      Regards,
      Suresh