Get Client IP Address in Apache2::SOAP method

  • Chris Woodfield
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 9, 2008
      Hi,

      I have a SOAP service running as a .pm via Apache2::SOAP, which is a
      SOAP-specific mod_perl2 wrapper lib. However, I cannot get the
      mod_perl2 methods for getting the client connection IP address into my
      code to work.

      Anyone have this working who can post sample code?

      Thanks,

      -C
    • Eric Bridger
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 9, 2008
        It's been a while so I can't recall if we had problems with this also
        but we have a similar Apache2 setup and just used:
        $ENV{REMOTE_ADDR}
        HTH.
        Eric