Lite.dll Problems

  • CEO
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 11, 2001
      Has anybody ever had the following problem?

      I installed the Lite.dll standalone version (2,584,576 bytes, Wednesday,
      April 18, 2001, 1:09:38 PM) and (successfully) registered it. Now, when I
      use this ASP file:
      <%
      mySoap=Server.CreateObject("SOAP.Lite")
      %>
      .... I get the following errormessage: "ClassFactory cannot supply requested
      class."

      I tried the same in Visual Basic, with the same result.

      I'd be very happy if someone has a solution for this.

      Greetings,

      Marnix