Do we have a Moderator / Admin for this list?

  • Joe Hourcle
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2008
      After mailing my response, I received a number of bounce messages from
      accounts that have been deactivated, but also that I suspect should never
      have been subscribed to this mailing list.

      (one responded asking me to confirm an order, another complaining that I
      was sending incorrectly formatted commands)

      I don't know what mechanisms yahoogroups has for maintaining a clean
      mailing list, but it might be time to cull the list to deal with 'problem'
      accounts subscribed to it.

      -----
      Joe Hourcle