RE: [soaplite] Problems with 0.71 release Apache 0.71 Perl 5.8 Linux

  • Paul Rogers
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 16, 2008

      This could explain why I’ve also been having problems with 0.71.  While I admit I’m new to soap::lite (and thus a bit green to its intricacies), I’ve been unable to get it to do even basic things, taken directly from code.

      Where/what problem are you seeing exactly?

      Paul ---

      It simply does not works (may be problem in LWP->HTTP.pm), it works fine
      with SOAP::Lite 0.70 version. I added message in bugs report with some
      details. If anybody have same problem, please reply.

      --
      Best regards,
      Andrei Ivanov

    • Andrei Ivanov
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 16, 2008
        Paul Rogers пишет:

        > This could explain why I’ve also been having problems with 0.71. While
        > I admit I’m new to soap::lite (and thus a bit green to its
        > intricacies), I’ve been unable to get it to do even basic things,
        > taken directly from code.
        >
        > Where/what problem are you seeing exactly?
        >
        > Paul ---

        It looks like error 500 generated in line 428 in HTTP.pm which caused by
        LWP module (with error "empty headers")

        --
        Best regards,
        Andrei Ivanov