Batch/Pipeline request in SOAP lite

  • Vivek Mhatre
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 11, 2008
      Hi,
      I am new to SOAP lite. I hope someone can help me out.. I am
      trying to send XML data in the following form.

      <batch>
      <SOAP-ENV:Envelope>
      <SOAP-ENV:Body>
      <Method1>
      <param1>1</param1>
      <param2>2</param2>
      </SOAP-ENV:Body>
      </SOAP-ENV:Envelope>
      <SOAP-ENV:Envelope>
      <SOAP-ENV:Body>
      <Method2>
      <param1>1</param1>
      <param2>2</param2>
      </SOAP-ENV:Body>
      </SOAP-ENV:Envelope>
      </batch>

      The objective is to pipeline/batch multiple SOAP envelopes into a
      single xml file with "batch" as the root tag, and send the entire
      batch request using a call() or similar routine. Currently I am
      issuing cal() on the functions Method1 and Method2 in succession. I
      understand that the above xml code may not confirm with SOAP format in
      that SOAP-ENV does not encompass everything, but is there a way to
      generate such XML using SOAP lite?

      Thanks in advance.
      Vivek