Re: [soaplite] Re: re:Question about complex types

  • Peter Hartmann
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 28, 2008
      Hello Brian,

      Brian wrote:
      > I am having the same problem (now four years after Mr. Sedgley).
      > does anyone know how to remove the encodingStyle attribute from the
      > envelope or an alternative solution?

      you can do that by setting the encodingStyle to an empty string, like this:

      ---
      my $obj = SOAP::Lite->service('http://<url>.wsdl');
      $obj->encodingStyle('');
      my $result = ...
      ---

      Peter

      I am not sure but I think the

    • Andrei Ivanov
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 15, 2008
        It simply does not works (may be problem in LWP->HTTP.pm), it works fine
        with SOAP::Lite 0.70 version. I added message in bugs report with some
        details. If anybody have same problem, please reply.

        --
        Best regards,
        Andrei Ivanov

        phone tel:+7 (901) 924 0456
        e-mail mailto:andrei.i.ivanov@...
        web page: http://commandus.com/
        VoIP: sip:50000@...
        G-Talk: jid:andrei.i.ivanov
      • Paul Rogers
        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 16, 2008

          This could explain why I’ve also been having problems with 0.71.  While I admit I’m new to soap::lite (and thus a bit green to its intricacies), I’ve been unable to get it to do even basic things, taken directly from code.

          Where/what problem are you seeing exactly?

          Paul ---

          Message 4 of 8 , Apr 16, 2008
            Paul Rogers пишет:

            > This could explain why I’ve also been having problems with 0.71. While
            > I admit I’m new to soap::lite (and thus a bit green to its
            > intricacies), I’ve been unable to get it to do even basic things,
            > taken directly from code.
            >
            > Where/what problem are you seeing exactly?
            >
            > Paul ---

            It looks like error 500 generated in line 428 in HTTP.pm which caused by
            LWP module (with error "empty headers")