change envelope namespaces

  • winfinit
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 19, 2008
      hello,

      how do i change the way my envelope looks, in fact i want to define
      myself how it will look, currently it is similar to this

      <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
      soap:encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/"
      <soap:Body>
      <SomethingHere>BLAH</SomethingHere
      </soap:Body>
      </soap:Envelope>

      but what i want to do is
      <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
      <MyMethod>
      <SomethingHere>blah</SomethingHere>
      </MyMethod>

      so i want to get rid of <soap::Envelope> and <soap:Body>, so i can
      create my own xml data that i will send to another server.

      please help :)
      thank you