opening with CMMi Level 4 Company Perl/PHP lead and Developer

  • Gomathi Muthiah
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2008
      Dear Friends

      Greetings from Gomathi - Job Cookies,

      I represent one of the leading IT consultancies called Job Cookies. Job Cookies is a dynamic and fast-growing Information Systems Consulting Firm. A Singapore based firm, which was incorporated with a commitment to provide appropriate solutions to clients in the areas of Recruitment and Human Resources Consultancy. Our Management team has over 10 years of Industry experience, ready for you to take advantage of.  We provide Placement Services for some of the Top MNC¬ís Abroad.

      Currently we have an opening for (Perl,PHP) Professionals with our client in (ChennaiLocation).

      Skill Sets:

      Incumbent must have strong experience in PERL/PHP - Developer  and Lead

      Experience          : 3- 8 Years

      Work Location   : Chennai

      Position Type     : Permanent

      Compensation   : Best in the Industry

      Interested candidates kindly send in your resumes to us with the following details:

      Total Experience
      Relevant Experience
      Current CTC
      Expected CTC