Creating webclient in Perl script for C#.net webService

  • vinita batra
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 21, 2007
      Hi,

      I have one C#.Net WebService deployed on windows server 2003.
      and i have following rquirements:
      1. calling the webservice from perl script from Linux machine.
      so i need to create web client in Perl script which will run on Linux machine.
      2. The webservice Webmethod accepts a class object as parameter and
      returns class object in return value.

      I have following requests:
      1.Please tell me how to create webclient in perl script in Linux which
      can call c# .net webservice deployed on Windows server 2003.

      2.Please also tell me how to create the class object in perl script so
      that i can pass it to c# .net webservice

      Thanks and Best Regards,
      Vinita Batra.
    • vinita_ymca