RE: [soaplite] Problems accessing Headers and Envelope Server Side

  • Ragnar Hakonarson
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 15, 2007

      Hi Radek,

      I must have been somewhat tired when I wrote the email below; what it is is that I am not getting the envelope as the last parameter. The last parameter contains my last in parameter to the function call. The first parameter contains the package name, or class name, rather than the SOAP::SOM object. Any ideas?

      Regards,

      Ragnar

      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 18, 2007
        Hi Radek,

        If I enclose the complete content of the IDES packages within the BEGIN statement it works!

        File IDES.pm:
        ___________________________
        BEGIN {

        package IDES;

        use vars qw(@ISA);
        @ISA = qw(SOAP::Server::Parameters);

        sub new_matter {

        my $envelope = pop;
        return ref($envelope);
        }
        1;

        Does anybody know why that is or how I should set things up so that I do not have to include the contents of the IDES package within the BEGIN statemen?

        Many Thanks,
        Ragnar