pod and complex type specification

  • t_elia
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2007
      I have created successfully my first simple wsdl from perl code using
      pod::wsdl. However i am having a difficult time to figure out how to
      include complex types in the pod definition above a function. For
      example how do i specify hashes as input and output parameters? Do i
      need a deserializer? Is their an example/documentation except the one
      found in pod/wsdl.pm from cpan? Can you provide me with an example on
      how to proceed?

      Thank you