Help with Complex Types

  • leegee23
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 19, 2007
      I posted a problem earlier which turns out to boil down to complex
      types. The code below works but outputs an element named 'c-gensym4'
      and I can't find a way to make define that element name. Please help!

      XML

      <smiles xsi:type="namesp2:ArrayOfString">
      <c-gensym4 xsi:type="xsd:string">data</c-gensym4>
      </smiles>

      Produced by

      SOAP::Data->name(
      smiles => \SOAP::Data->value(