soaplite with mime attachments -- odd behaviour

  • Eddie
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 18, 2007
      Hi,

      I am not sure if this is a soaplite problem or not, so I am looking for
      some guidance.

      Basically, I have the following code snippet:

      #-------------------------------------
      #!/usr/bin/perl
      use SOAP::Lite+trace;

      my $packager = SOAP::Packager::MIME->new;
      $packager->initialize_parser();
      $packager->parser->output_to_core(0);
      $packager->parser->tmp_to_core(0);
      $packager->parser->tmp_recycling(0);

      my $soap = SOAP::Lite
      ->packager($packager)
      ->readable(1)
      ->uri('urn:BINDSOAP')
      # ->proxy('http://localhost:8080/services/BINDSOAP');
      ->proxy('http://soap.bind.ca/services/BINDSOAP');

      #my $som = $soap->idSearchAttachment("cd00192","cdd","go","mime");
      my $som = $soap->idSearchAttachment("2828026 ","gi","go","mime");

      foreach my $part (@{$som->parts}) {
      print $part->stringify;
      }
      #--------------------------------------

      When I invoke the code, I get a timeout. Some might think that the
      service is down or the parameters are incorrect, but from what I can
      tell, that isnt the case.

      For instance, I downloaded a program called tcptrace (for windows) from
      http://www.pocketsoap.com/tcptrace/. If I change the proxy() above to
      use the localhost:8080 endpoint and monitor the traffic, the script runs
      till completion and returns correct information.

      I am using soaplite version .69. I have tried running the script on both
      windows and linux. No matter how much I use soaplite, I do not
      understand enough to troubleshoot this.

      Anyone have any ideas?

      Thanks.

      Eddie