Would like to hire an expert SOAP/WSDL expert for a few hours

  • jtjustman
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 13, 2007
      Hi! I've got a project going, a part of which is the development of a
      WSDL-based SOAP client. I built a SOAP service from WSDL a few years
      ago, but ended up doing most of the definitions by hand. I'd much
      prefer to make this version as compliant as possible, and so much of
      this WSDL stuff is Greek to me. I'd like someone to help me compare
      the different WSDL options in CPAN and perhaps provide a little
      starter code.

      So if you're interested, please e-mail me off list with your rates,
      and qualifications - some idea of your experience level with different
      modules. I will pay via PayPal or use a mutually-agreeable escrow
      service, as you see fit.

      Thanks!

      JT Justman