How pass stringArray in WSDL as parameter

  • alexfranco73
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 12, 2007
      Hello!
      I m getting crazy. I m trying to comunicate with a service what
      requires stringArray as one of the parameters. Sending Integer or
      String works fine, but when i try to send an array or an asociative
      array the service receive empty.

      Here is my code:

      my $client = SOAP::Lite -> service
      ("http://services.enviosmasivos.net/ws/UserService.php?wsdl");
      $token = $client->authenticate($userpush, $passpush);
      my $client2 = SOAP::Lite -> service
      ("http://services.enviosmasivos.net/ws/SendService.php?wsdl");

      $usuario=$userpush;
      @tlfs=('34666666666','34666666667');
      $message="Mensaje de prueba del servicio de alertas www.pushsms.es";
      $sender="INFO";
      $title="ALERTA";
      $type=1;

      $envio = $client2->send('token' => $token, 'user'
      => '$usuario', 'tlfs'=>@tlfs, 'message'=>$message, 'sender'=>$sender,
      'title'=> $title, 'type'=>$type);

      @tlfs is being received like empty array. I m really lost and dont
      know what else to try. I accept any ideas :)

      Thanks all of you for your time and help.