Re: [soaplite] https and timeout

  • Thomas Eden
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 6 4:31 PM
      Been using it with https no problem:

      my $response = SOAP::Lite
      ->outputxml(1)
      ->proxy($config{url}, timeout => $config{timeout})
      ->uri($config{uri})
      ->call(blah-blah);

      On 7/6/07, shnuber <shnuber@...> wrote:

      I have a webservice client that might/might not be able to access the
      server, so getting timeout working is crucial. It seems to work fine
      over regular http, but when i try and switch to use ssl https the
      timeout feature doesn't timeout the SOAP call. Anyone else have this
      problem, and know how to fix it?

      my $soap = SOAP::Lite
      ->uri('urn:RegisterServer')
      ->proxy('https://' . $httpsURL, timeout => 5);