Modify envelope-node attributes

  • Christian
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2 5:44 AM
      Hi,

      I was browsing the internet and the mailinglist for a while but could
      not find any solution to the following problem:

      I have my SOAP server running using soap lite. The problem is, that
      old .NET clients have problems with the

      "soap:encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/"

      attribute included in the <soap:envelope/> node of the response message.

      Is there a possibility to get rid of that attribute without patching
      the module? I tried already some ways with writing my own serializer,
      but non of my ideas worked out.

      Any help would be appreciated,
      Christian
    • Eric Bridger
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 5 11:48 AM
        It is possible but I can't find an example in my code.
        See this link: http://www.majordojo.com/archives/2003_04.html#000009
        which should get you started.

        Eric