Lost about SOAP::Lite

  • mail2ejik
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 25, 2007
      Hello everyone,
      I'm lost about SOAP::Lite.

      When I create a SOAP service via

      my $service = SOAP::Lite -> service($wsdl_location);

      sometimes I get SSL timeout error, so I think I need to increase
      timeout.
      But when I do create service via:

      my $service = SOAP::Lite -> proxy( $wsdl_location, timeout =>
      $many_seconds );

      I get error from my SOAP server: "POST method is not supported".

      I need to somehow solve this. Does anyone have any ideas?

      -A.
    • Enrique J. Hernández
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 26, 2007
        El mar, 26-06-2007 a las 06:08 +0000, mail2ejik escribió:
        > Hello everyone,
        > I'm lost about SOAP::Lite.
        >
        > When I create a SOAP service via
        >
        > my $service = SOAP::Lite -> service($wsdl_location);
        >
        > sometimes I get SSL timeout error, so I think I need to increase
        > timeout.
        > But when I do create service via:
        >
        > my $service = SOAP::Lite -> proxy( $wsdl_location, timeout =>
        > $many_seconds );
        >
        > I get error from my SOAP server: "POST method is not supported".
        >
        > I need to somehow solve this. Does anyone have any ideas?
        >
        > -A.

        Have you loaded the Crypt::SSLeay module and set the appropriate
        certificates to establish SSL communication?

        Best regards,