SOAP::Lite and Zenfolio

  • pyrtold
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 11 5:16 AM
      Hello,

      I'm trying to write a script that will allow me to download all
      the photos I have uploaded to my Zenfolio account (which is at
      http://bertold.zenfolio.com). The API is documented here:

      http://www.zenfolio.com/zf/help/?topic=api/introduction

      As a test I'm trying to just get *anything* to work, so the first
      simple script I wanted to write was one that returned my account
      details. This requires the use of the LoadPublicProfile method. So
      I used the example here:

      http://www.zenfolio.com/zf/api/zfapi.asmx?op=LoadPublicProfile

      And came up with this:

      ---------
      #!/usr/bin/perl
      use warnings;
      use strict;

      use Data::Dumper;

      use SOAP::Lite;

      my $soap = SOAP::Lite
      ->uri('http://www.zenfolio.com/zf/api/zfapi.asmx')

      ->proxy('http://www.zenfolio.com/zf/api/zfapi.asmx/LoadPublicProfile?loginName=bertold
      HTTP/1.1');

      print Dumper $soap;
      ---------

      While this does create a SOAP::Lite object, it is filled with "generic"
      data. None of it relates to my Zenfolio account, so I am assuming that
      the process didn't proceed as expected. Can anyone tell me what I can
      do to get more information on what went wrong? Or is there something
      obvious that I am doing incorrectly in the above code?

      Thanks a lot,
      Pyrtold