Re: Getting header/data info from the server side

  • FreX
    Message 1 of 4 , May 23, 2007
      Hi, Thanks for the fast reply.

      I'm using Soap::Transport::http (::daemon), and I want to have a way
      to have authorization check (without using apache).
      I thouhg that I would be able to do that by sending after each request
      a key with user&password , that I can check via on_action in the
      server side..

      If you know a better way to do that , I'll be happy to hear...

      thanks in advance,

      - Tom