Re: Object Distruction

  • FreX
    Message 1 of 3 , May 23, 2007
      Hi! First, I want to thanks for the fast reply, so thanks :)

      The Soap server I'm running, is by SOAP::TRANSPORT::HTTP:DAEMON,
      and it is without using any apache server.

      Let me make the question more clear (And please correct me, if i'm
      worng somewhere):
      When I create an object remotly, the server creates it for itself, and
      then it is kept alive a const time (600 seconds) by the
      $SOAP::Constants::OBJS_BY_REF_KEEPALIVE variable.
      (you can see it on
      http://search.cpan.org/~byrne/SOAP-Lite-0.69/lib/SOAP/Server.pm)
      The wierd thing that happends, is that if I do two calls for that
      *specific* object, I see twice calling to the object destruction
      function. That is wierd, since I excpected that the destroctor will be
      called only once, and after the const time..

      Thanks a lot in advance!

      - Tom