Re: [soaplite] way to see SOAP message produced by code?

  • Paul Gallagher
    Message 1 of 5 , May 17, 2007
      Hi Michael,
      Iremember struggling with the same issue when I started using
      SOAP::Lite. I searched for a SOAP::Data->get_as_string function in
      vain.
      What I rely on usually is firstly tracing, as in:
      use SOAP::Lite +trace => 'debug';
      Secondly, I commonly use tcpmon from the axis kit to watch what is
      happening on the wire (request and response).
      If anyone has better solutions, I'd love to hear them too!

      Regards,
      Paul