Re: Modifiying the envelope (client side)

  • Thomas J Pinkl
    Message 1 of 2 , May 2, 2007
      On Thu, Apr 26, 2007 at 04:03:42PM -0000, ivan_555 wrote:
      > How can I add additional attributes to <soap:Envelope ...> i.e. what I
      > want is to add something like this :
      >
      > xmlns:platformMsgs="urn:messages_2_5.platform.webservices.netsuite.com"

      Something like:

      my $soap = new SOAP::Lite;
      my $serializer = $soap->serializer();
      $serializer->register_ns( "urn:messages_2_5.platform.webservices.netsuite.com", "platformMsgs" );

      You can read about this in the SOAP::Serializer documentation.

      > PS> Does anyone have used SOAP::Lite with NetSuite
      > (http://www.netsuite.com/portal/home.shtml).
      > If u have a link HOWTO or examples or anything :) ?

      I haven't.

      --
      Thomas J. Pinkl
      Senior Systems Architect

      This communication, including any attachments, may contain information that is confidential and may be privileged and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. It is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, disclosure, dissemination, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender. Thank you for your cooperation.