SOAP::Lite doesn't escape &'s in url's when serializing

  • Himanshu Garg
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 16 4:26 AM
      Hi,

      I return a hashref one value in which is a URL containing &'s.

      If the URL begins with http, SOAP::Lite doesn't escape the &'s and
      the xml at the client is not parsed. The type is anyURI

      If the URL doesn't begin with http, all goes well because the type
      is string.

      Is this a bug in the module/my code.

      Thanks,
      Himanshu.