Re: [soaplite] HTTPS

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 8, 2001
      Hi, Annie!

      > ('https://yada.yada.yada.com')) I get an error stating "Can't
      > locate
      > object method "set_verify" via package "Crypt::SSLeay::CTX"
      > (perhaps
      > you forgot to load "Crypt::SSLeay::CTX"?)" Does that look at all
      > familiar?
      Never saw this message. Can you connect to any https server without
      SOAP::Lite? I think that's the first step you should verify.

      That's looks pretty strange though, because I don't have a set_verify
      call in my Crypt::SSLeay code (I have a version 0.17).

      I don't think I can be more helpful than advising to check https
      connection without SOAP::Lite, because there is no specific options
      or parameters, LWP::UserAgent takes care of it, so if https works for
      you, it definitely will work with SOAP::Lite. Hope it helps.

      Best wishes, Paul.

      http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/