New posting moderation guidelines

  • Byrne Reese
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 27 4:25 PM
      Dear SOAP::Lite Developer Community,

      Over the past 12-18 months the soaplite mailing list has been a haven
      for spam and spammers. It has clogged all of our inboxes, and I am sorry.

      As a result Paul and I have modified the moderation rules for incoming
      posts to the group. Messages from new members are all held for approval
      prior to being posted. Paul and I can then approve/reject mail straight
      from our email clients.

      I am curious if people feel that that the spam situation on soaplite has
      improved in the last several weeks since this policy was instituted and
      if this change has been noticed. Are people happy with the list? What
      would people like to see change?

      Byrne Reese