RE: [soaplite] 500 transport errors

  • Mathieu Longtin
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 23, 2001
      It is on. If I turn it off I get a MIME parsing error.

      <FilesMatch "\.cgi$">
          SetHandler perl-script
          SetEnv AB_HOME /home/harvester
          PerlHandler Apache::Registry
          PerlSendHeader On
          Options +ExecCGI
      </FilesMatch>

      I can't currently guarantee that the server will have mod_perl on it, so I'd rather not use mod_perl specific stuff...