Specifying base64 encoding for binary data in WSDL files.

  • dryajov
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5, 2007
      Hi, here is my problem: I need to send a binary file to a SOAP::Lite
      server from a coldfussion page, I know that there are several ways of
      doing that, with MIME attachments or as a base64 encoded string
      (manually created first), or use a WSDL file where the required
      parameters are specified to be base64 encoded – this is the one I'm
      looking in to as my first option. Could someone help me with an
      example of such a WSDL file?

      Thanks.