Re: [soaplite] dumping SOAP::Lite's XML for debugging

  • Thomas Eden
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 29, 2007
      On the client side, do this:

      use SOAP::Lite +trace => 'debug';

      I usually wrap it inside a check for opt_D from getopts...

      On 1/29/07, Achim Grolms <yahoo@...> wrote:

      Hello,

      I am using Perl and SOAP::Lite as a Client,
      transport protocol HTTP.
      What is an easy way to dump out the XML
      that "goes over the wire"?

      (I have had a look at perldoc SOAP::Lite and
      <http://cookbook.soaplite.com/>, but I am confused
      what is the way to go.)

      Achim

    • Mike C
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 29, 2007

        Using ethereal and monitoring the link directly can also be
        very informative about how things work.

        Mike

        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 29, 2007
          On Tuesday 30 January 2007 02:20, Thomas Eden wrote:
          > +trace => 'debug'

          That works fine for me.
          Thank you very mutch!

          Achim