Re: [soaplite] 500 transport errors

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 23, 2001
      Hi, Mathieu!

      Try to set
      PerlSendHeader On

      My Apache::Registry configuration works fine:

      Alias /mod_perl/ "/Apache/mod_perl/"
      <Location /mod_perl>
      SetHandler perl-script
      PerlHandler Apache::Registry
      PerlSendHeader On
      Options +ExecCGI
      </Location>

      What is yours? As soon as you have mod_perl you may also try mod_soap
      (added in v0.47).

      Best wishes, Paul.

    • Mathieu Longtin
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 23, 2001
        It is on. If I turn it off I get a MIME parsing error.

        <FilesMatch "\.cgi$">
            SetHandler perl-script
            SetEnv AB_HOME /home/harvester
            PerlHandler Apache::Registry
            PerlSendHeader On
            Options +ExecCGI
        </FilesMatch>

        I can't currently guarantee that the server will have mod_perl on it, so I'd rather not use mod_perl specific stuff...