Fwd: [soaplite] State of the SOAP

  • Charlie Bowman
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 22, 2007
      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: Charlie Bowman <charlesmbowman@...>
      Date: Jan 19, 2007 9:37 AM
      Subject: Re: [soaplite] State of the SOAP
      To: Byrne Reese <byrne@...>

      Byrne,
        I think you are completely correct.  S::L is a real beast to work with, even to the point where most questions on this list can't be answered.  I also agree that a new wsdl parser is a must.  I would love to help out in any way with this project.  I'm also at a loss on where to begin.  If we keep things similar to the current S::L, the wsdl parser will output a file that's used to create Soap::Data objects.  Is this the direction you're leaning?  I think you won't have a hard time finding people who are willing to help with this project, and that's a great thing! :)

      On 1/16/07, Byrne Reese < byrne@...> wrote:

      And a slightly edited version has been posted to the SOAP::Lite blog:

      http://www.soaplite.com/2007/01/state_of_the_so.html