interlinked complex data type how to?

  • harsha
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2007
      Hi All

      I am using SOAP::Lite for writing client scripts. the wsdl schema has a complex type mentioned below
      which are interlinked with each other, Please tell me how to generate a SOAP Data object of LoginInfo?

      <s:complexType name="LoginInfo">
      <s:sequence>
      <s:element name="loginRoles" type="c:ArrayOfString" />
      <s:element name="databases" type="c:ArrayOfDatabaseInfo" />
      </s:sequence>
      </s:complexType>

      <s:complexType name="DatabaseInfo">
      <s:sequence>
      <s:element name="name" type="s:string" />
      <s:element name="enabled" type="s:boolean" />
      </s:sequence>
      </s:complexType>

      <s:complexType name="ArrayOfDatabaseInfo">
      <s:sequence>
      <s:element name="databaseInfo" type="change:DatabaseInfo" minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="unbounded" />
      </s:sequence>
      </s:complexType>

      <s:complexType name="ArrayOfString">
      <s:sequence>
      <s:element name="string" type="s:string" minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="unbounded" />
      </s:sequence>
      </s:complexType>

      Cheers!!
      Harsha