Raw XML and gensym

  • robertrwaltz
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2007
      I'm trying to wrap a raw xml file and send it to the server. The
      server resides as a daemon on the host. The file contents are written
      to xmlString.

      Here's some code :

      my $soap = SOAP::Lite
      ->uri('http://127.0.0.1/TestingService')
      ->proxy('http://127.0.0.1:8080/TestingService');

      my $result = $soap->TestTransfer(SOAP::Data->type('xml' => $xmlString));

      I can't get rid of the gensym tags. I know I'm supposed to escape the
      Data->name, but I don't use that anywhere, just Data->type. Do I need
      to explicitly create a method and nest the xml, then use the
      $soap->call() - if so, how do I nest raw xml?

      Cheers,
      Rob