Perl & MySQL Job Opening in Chennai 2+Years

  • IT Jobs
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 25, 2006

      Dear All,

      We are looking For Perl & MySQL candidates for a CMMi  Software company in Chennai

      Skill: Perl & MySQL
      Work Location: Chennai
      Exp: 2+Years

      If you are looking for a good opening Please send the resume to
      chennaijobs@..., (chennaijobs  @...)
      (Mention  Perl, MySQL (Skill)/Experience/Current Location in the subject line)

        Please provide this info for a faster processing.

      Name:
      Contact NO:
      Cell:
      Landline: