Problem with SOAP::Packager::MIME

  • dmor4477
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 22, 2006
      Hello,

      I'm trying to do a simple SOAP application very similar to the
      hibyeout.pl example on the "Quick start reference".

      When I try to run the program it reports the next problem:
      "Can't locate object method "new" via package "SOAP::Packager::MIME"
      (perhaps you forgot to load "SOAP::Packager::MIME"?) at
      /usr/libdata/perl5/i386-openbsd/5.8.6/SOAP/Lite.pm line 3241."

      There is no SOAP::Packager::MIME package on CPAN but Lite.pm has a
      reference in... (packager => SOAP::Packager::MIME->new)

      I installed manually the needed packages (.pm files) copying them to
      /usr/libdata/perl5/i386-openbsd/5.8.6 directory because I can't
      install cpan neither make in that host:

      - SOAP::Lite.pm
      - SOAP::Packager.pm
      - SOAP::Defs.pm