overriding the enpoint when using a wsdl

  • Charlie Bowman
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 21, 2006
      I've used stubmaker.pl to create the stub class based on a wsdl I have.  The problem is that I can't seem to override the endpoint pragmatically.  The reason this is coming up is that I'm connecting to 5 servers each with an identical wsdl except for the endpoint.  I don't want to run stubmaker.pl for each wsdl and have nearly identical files.  How can I modify the endpoint from a script?  Thanks for any help.