SOAP::Lite with Visual Basic

  • Michael Vogel
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 21, 2006
      Hi!

      I'm using SOAP::Lite with VB6. It works ... nearly ;-)

      When I'm using the current version (0.65) there always is generated an
      error about missing HASH-values (or something similar) so I'm using the
      0.52.

      Now I have got two problems:

      1. It doesn't seem to recognize the cookies that my SOAP server (PHP)
      sends. The problem is that it can't work with sessions (tests with PHP as
      SOAP client were sucessful so the problem lies within SOAP::Lite)

      2. I tried to avoid this problem by manually setting a session variable as
      GET parameter in the proxy URL
      (http://server.domain.tld/soap/server.php?id=12345) This works - but it
      seems to be that I can choose to tell the class the proxy adress _or_ the
      adress of the wsdl file. I haven't found an option to set _both_
      parameters at once.

      Is there any further documentation for SOAP::Lite with Visual Basic? I
      have found only some sample code but nothing that really goes in the deep.

      Thanks!

      Michael
      --
      "The Macintosh may only have 10% of the market,
      but it is clearly the top 10%" - Douglas Adams 1952-2001