hash refs are being assigned ArrayType, server reads them in as array

  • Charlie Bowman
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 8, 2006
      I"m passing a hash ref to my soap client and when the client serializes the hash it labels it as:

      <SingleAccount xsi:type="xsd:AccountStruct" SOAP-ENC:arrayType="xsd:anyType[0]" />

      you can see that's it being labeled as SOAP::ENC:arrayType.  This is forcing the soap::lite server to read the data into an array.  How can I alert the server to read the data back into a hash?