Interoperability problems

  • sonia_soe
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 24, 2006
      Hi,
      I have a web service running on tomcat 5.5 using rpc/literal and when
      i try to invoke one of the methods using a client written with
      SOAP::Lite i get the following error:

      <?xml version="1.0" ?><soapenv:Envelope
      xmlns:ns1="http://webservice.central.mecon.gov.ar/"><soapenv:Body><soapenv:Fault

      xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/"><faultcode>soapenv:Client</faultcode><faultstring>Cannot

      find the dispatch
      method</faultstring></soapenv:Fault></soapenv:Body></soapenv:Envelope>

      But when i invoke it using soapUI i get the response message correctly.

      Can you help me with this? I'm new on Soap Lite and I don't know where
      to start looking.

      Thank's
      Sonia.